Ministry and Leadership Incubator: Apply to be a Host Church
- an average worship attendance of no more than 150;
- committed pastoral leadership;
- session endorsement for participation;
- pastoral and lay leadership willing to experiment with new ministry possibilities that engage the wider neighborhood surrounding the congregation;
- support, nurture, and care for younger and emerging church leaders and seminary students;
- commitment to partner with seminarians in relevant ministry design processes, develop measurable ministry goals, and test and work towards the sustainability of new ministry efforts that engage the local neighborhood;
- adherence to the policies of Princeton Theological Seminary’s Field Education Program (or any other partnering seminary);
- pastoral commitment to the requirements pertaining to field education supervisors of a participating seminary;
- attendance at the recruitment fair at Princeton Theological Seminary in November 2019 and February 2020. Dates TBA.
- financial commitment to the program in the amount of $1,000 for the nine-month venture.
HOST CHURCH APPLICATION:
Click here to apply. *Please make sure to upload a letter of endorsement from the Clerk of Session in the application.
- Program Outline and Curriculum for Host Churches and Supervisors
- Pamphlet for the Ministry and Leadership Incubator 2019-20
- PDF of the Application to Apply to Be a Host Church. (For information purposes only. All applications are to be submitted digitally above).
- Spring 2019 Incubator Wrap-up
- What our seminarians are saying about the Ministry and Leadership Incubator?
- Recent Covenant Connections article on the program